Diploma Tuition Fees & Payment Policy
Tuition fees payment policy
- Students may pay their tuition fees in either monthly basis or semester basis.
- For non-payment within specific date, penalty will be applicable.
- Before examination form fills up, students have to clear all dues of the respective semester.
- Students would be required to pay semester fees before registration process and or as announced by the department. The rest of the amount i. e. tuition fees shall have to be paid monthly.
- Students will be entitled Tuition Fee Waiver facility or scholarship based on the results of HSC and other public exams and on the basis of his/her semester Exam Result. Students can avail either of the two facilities at a time, the one which benefits him/her most.
- If a student drops a Semester /drops all courses registered in a Semester within the stipulated time, his/her tuition fees will not be refunded, rather it will be adjusted with the tuition fees payable during the next registration of courses. Besides, if the student cancels his/her admission after dropping a Semester/dropping all courses, such tuition fees will also not be refunded.
- Fee for “Retake” or improvement of courses: 50% of the tuition fee (ISTT students), 100% of the tuition fee (Transferred students). Fee for “Repeat” of courses: 100% of the tuition fee.
- The student who will place 1st, 2nd and 3rd position in Semester final exam with achieving Semester GPA of 3.50 as well, will be eligible to receive director award.
- Tk. 100 for Id card is payable at the time of taking admission.
- Tuition fee waiver is not allowed for Admission Fees/ Exam. Fees/ Thesis/ Project/ Internship.
- After the registration, in case of cancellation of admission, student has to apply to proper authority and deposit 2 semester tuition fees and admission cancellation fees to solicit the cancellation process.
- In case of partial improvement, fees will be applicable as per National University rule.