Scholarship & Financial Assistance
The Institute of Science, Trade & Technology (ISTT) was established with a view to spread technical and professional education towards the lower middle and middle-income group people. ISTT is offering financial assistance and scholarship to the meritorious, poor, physically disable and financially handicraft people so that the interested group could pertain education.
- ISTT offers World Bank Scholarship for diploma in engineering students. The eligible student can entitle scholarship amounting tk. 800 per month.
- ISTT offers AWF scholarship or Tuition waiver for meritorious but poor students.
- General waiver facilities based upon SSC and HSC result is also offering for respective courses. Up to 40% waiver facilities could be provided (condition apply).
- ISTT offers “Director Award” in each year each semester. Students have to ensure a minimum SGPA of 3.00 in each semester to be eligible for both tuition fee waiver and Scholarship.
- ISTT offers financial Assistance of 15% for female, poor, tribal, siblings, and son/ daughter of freedom fighter.