The Institute of Science, Trade & Technology (ISTT) was established with a view to spread technical and professional education towards the lower middle and middle income group people. ISTT is offering financial assistance and scholarship to the meritorious, poor, physically disable and financially handicraft people so that the interested group could pertain education.
- ISTT offers World Bank Scholarship for diploma in engineering students. The eligible student can entitled scholarship amounting tk. 800 per month.
- ISTT offers AWF scholarship or Tuition waiver for meritorious but poor students.
- General waiver facilities based upon SSC and HSC result is also offering for respective courses. Upto 40% waiver facilities could be provided (condition apply).
- ISTT offers “Director Award” in each year each semester. Students have to ensure a minimum SGPA of 3.00 in each semester to be eligible for both tuition fee waiver and Scholarship.
- ISTT offers financial Assistance of 15% for female, poor, tribal, siblings, and son/ daughter of freedom fighter.